This theme is currently open to suggestions. As I don't have a lot of time I will not be making a lot of versions. Meaning this will only have 2 or 3 different versions. (Today, Weather, Etc)

A preview can be found below and I will update with progress as I do more.

I am open to constructive criticism and suggestions.
    01-19-10 02:28 PM
    Theme and icons look great. I've downloaded/used plenty of themes from CB. The best things and ones I use most have the following features:
    � spacebar for quicklaunch
    � weather
    � unique detailed battery meter
    � transitions ( I'm runnig a .419 hybrid)
    � 6 dock icons to avoid clutter
    � clickable banner icons (my current theme is superb yet has no sound profile homescreen icon)
    � clean and classy styling ( some of that script stuff is novel, but gets annoying quickly)
    These are some things I have observed. I am only one person, however the themes with the greatest success seem to contain most or all of the above mentioned. This theme looks great so far and I am looking forward to the release. Keep it up man.
    01-19-10 03:32 PM
    Nice can't wait for release!!!!!!!!!I have 5.0 also.
    01-19-10 03:36 PM
    Thanks for the tips. Hopefully I'll have it done sooner than later
    01-19-10 06:51 PM
    Any other suggestions?
    01-21-10 11:25 AM
    Large clock on home screen would be great....Also a weather slot...
    01-21-10 11:35 AM
    Looks great, the icon set is very cool, will look forward to the finished product. ikflip hit on the things above that seems to make a good and functional theme. Transitions are good too.
    01-21-10 02:15 PM
    I just checked out your inc(RED)ible theme. Your work is on point. Red seems to be your color of choice. It looks sick on this theme, I know you are still in process of creation but other color choice would be a nice option. I am checkin this forum often waiting for the release. So stoked man. If ya need a tester, i'd be more than happy to.
    01-21-10 06:07 PM
    I'm with ikflip waitin on release i hope it's real soon!!!!!!!!
    01-21-10 06:11 PM
    Well red is the color on the icons that sticks out so I'm building it around that.
    As far as a release date I can't promise anything soon.
    I have about 60% of icons completed. Working 45+ hours so not too much spare time.
    01-21-10 08:46 PM
    Hey man. Hope all is going well in the build process. Stoked for release.
    01-27-10 05:56 PM
    Looks really cool like most people above said about most common fetaures people tend to go for. I would like different text color if it works in with the theme I'm so tired of black and some cool incoming and outgoing call screens, transitions yes plz. I use use Meteberry so I would love to have that instead of basic battery icon. I know a lot of people go for just 6 icons but sometimes its not enough and yes I use quicklauch but still how about maybe two hidden icons one on each side or something (not a big deal but would be cool). Big clock that is clickable just main stuff on home screen clickable like signal for managing connections that sort of thing. No matter what you do I'm sure it will be amazing by the look of things currently.

PS. By using the color red I hope the highlight bar is red as well so many people use blue blue blue or black, but I seen some nice themes that used tan, green and other colors. Sorry for jabbing away lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 07:59 PM
    Maybe have the background black and highlight icons with red ...
    01-27-10 09:36 PM
    Background is user edit... you kind of set the wallpaper, I'll just throw a filler in.
    Can't highlight icons with red? Their background is already red. For the focus color it needs something that will offset the red/white so i went with blue.
    01-27-10 10:06 PM
    love this theme--when will it be released? and will it bee a freebie?
    01-27-10 10:37 PM
    Right now it's coming along kind of slow. Icons are almost done but work has really held me back from making good progress on it.
    01-28-10 07:53 AM
    My only suggestion would be to make the background of the app screen reflective looking.
    01-28-10 10:11 AM
    Bumpin it up in anticipation of the release
    02-09-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD