Heres a clean theme for you guys.
    IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO KEEP MAKING THEMES AND FIND THE TIME TO DO SO THIS THEME ALONE TOOK ME 7 HOURS TO GET DONE ALL TOGETHER!

DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

OTA:http://themes4bb.com/upload/files/us...heme_PREMO.jad

PLEASE FEEDBACK AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT!!! HOPE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ENJOY!!!

Theme Updated 8/31/09
    ~New Focus on Icons~
    ~Dialog focus~
    ~menu select~
    ~Small Bugs and Fixes~

Last edited by SICILIANBADGUY; 09-03-09 at 09:12 PM.
    08-25-09 04:05 AM
    Nice looking theme, kudos
    08-25-09 09:44 AM
    can u be more specific about your theme? which one is customize? how about the weather icon? what program do i use it with?
    08-25-09 09:54 AM
    can u be more specific about your theme? which one is customize? how about the weather icon? what program do i use it with?
    im sorry im not getting your question...if you want a certain version of the theme i will make it for you if you want a wb spot or whatever you want ill make it in this theme for you just email me.
    08-25-09 10:19 AM
    can we get a hidden today in this theme and on the main screen can we get something to show what icon were on.
    08-25-09 12:33 PM
    Email SENT
    08-25-09 12:36 PM
    i like
    but i can‘t download
    :(
    i can't enjoy it
    Last edited by valenyl; 08-29-09 at 08:06 AM. Reason: complete
    08-29-09 08:05 AM
    Hey nice theme! Good work
    08-29-09 08:08 AM
    "PLEASE FEEDBACK AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT!!! HOPE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ENJOY!!!"

I don't like how the icons shake when you hover :-/
    08-29-09 04:11 PM
    Love it!!! But I don't mind the icon shake, but maybe put an underlay icon bc half the time I can't tell what icon I'm selecting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 05:14 PM
    Theme Updated Hope You Enjoy!!
    08-31-09 10:20 PM
    Heres a clean theme for you guys.
    IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO KEEP MAKING THEMES AND FIND THE TIME TO DO SO THIS THEME ALONE TOOK ME 7 HOURS TO GET DONE ALL TOGETHER!

DONATE LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

OTA: http://themes4bb.com/upload/files/us...ACKS_x2_01.jad

PLEASE FEEDBACK AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT!!! HOPE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ENJOY!!!

Theme Updated 8/31/09
    ~New Focus on Icons~
    ~Dialog focus~
    ~menu select~
    ~Small Bugs and Fixes~

sweet I like it ...there is a coolblue look to it
    09-01-09 12:41 AM
    Thank You!!
    09-01-09 12:43 AM
    Love the theme! Love the new icon underlay... Just one more request... Anyway to make the lock-screen wallpaper change when you change the homescreen wallpaper?

And if and when you fix it, can you keep the file name the same so it updates and I don't have to re-organize my icons and folders (at your discretion but you'd be the best if you did)

09-01-09 07:05 AM
    Love the theme! Love the new icon underlay... Just one more request... Anyway to make the lock-screen wallpaper change when you change the homescreen wallpaper?

And if and when you fix it, can you keep the file name the same so it updates and I don't have to re-organize my icons and folders (at your discretion but you'd be the best if you did)

ya i could do that for you! the only issue with keeping the file name the same is that when i try to do that for some reason my plazmic will keep everything thing the same and not change any new updates that i make if the file name is the same its weird.
    09-01-09 08:56 AM
    Then just do what works best! I'll have to just get over it! Lol.

After using the theme for a few days, a few more comments...

- The date and profiles icon in the banner overlap on certain days of the week. Maybe you could put the time and date below the banner and the unread icons in the banner.

Thanks for all your work. And also going the extra mile for your theme users as well.

09-02-09 02:10 PM
    Ok buddy will do ill update tonight. And thx for your feedback. Are you interested in being a tester for my themes?!
    09-02-09 03:41 PM
    real nice theme! i like iut a lot
    09-02-09 06:57 PM
    theme update to include small enhancements
    09-02-09 10:30 PM
    Ok buddy will do ill update tonight. And thx for your feedback. Are you interested in being a tester for my themes?!
    Most definately!!! My pin is up top! Add me to BBM and ill test whatever you'd like me too...
    09-02-09 10:57 PM
    Nice, I like "U" look!
    09-02-09 11:18 PM
    Nice, I like "U" look!
    thanks man!
    09-02-09 11:23 PM
    Hope this thread is still "alive".

Tried to install the .jad file in my BB but couldn't locate the theme anywhere in my BB. Can someone pls tell me how?
    07-31-11 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD