Guys, I found this photo on another thread, there are a load of people wanting to see a them like this, can anyone help us??

I can't make themes, too dumb, but I know you guys can. Anyone??

http://i38.tinypic.com/33w1fsx.jpg
    10-03-09 07:46 PM
    I would be down for something like this.
    10-03-09 09:32 PM
    I have some skidoo pics and would Really really really like a skidoo theme. I can send them to any creator....please let me know. and we could work out a donation. ANYONE?!?
    08-16-10 09:48 PM
    Yeah it can be done pretty easily as everything on it is standard except the small icons on the left. Those too can be done with minimal effort though.

I may give it a try this weekend or before if I have time. I can't promise anything though.

and ctyler, you're not dumb. Theme builder software is not THAT easy to learn when you first get started. If you want to build a simple theme it's not bad but when you start doing svgs or other things that are above and beyond like user selectable small icons, it can get tricky and tedious. That does not make you dumb, just means you haven't had the chance to learn it is all.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 08-17-10 at 06:37 AM.
    08-17-10 06:17 AM
    I've got a very simple idea. If you like that theme in the pic you posted just download that theme. Then select the pic you'd like from your photo album and set it as wallpaper. Its really that simple. Why reinvent the wheel if its not necessary.

That said, I'd be willing to take on your project for a donation. Contact me by PM or email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-10 08:41 AM
    No offense, that's really free theme material. I can make that blind and post it for free. Its just a zen theme from theme builder and an svg using what looks like resized to 30x30 app order mini icons. Simple at its best if you ask me.

Sad news is I can't make it till thursday. Even then I wouldn't think I could post it due to ripping someone off lol.

08-17-10 11:21 AM
    I refuse to get in the middle of this squabble when I never mentioned charging anyone anything. I don't charge period. I also don't accept donations. Never have, probably never will.

One of you guys can take the time to do this.
    Last edited by gmkahuna; 08-17-10 at 06:13 PM.
    08-17-10 06:05 PM
    Well, I did say I wouldn't post it due to someone posting it prior, kinda like copyrighted if you ask me. I'd steal from hollywood before anyone up on crackberry, worst fights in the forums then courts lol.

I gave directions to do it to the op at least. I wouldn't pay though, especially when your ripping someone's theme off.

Any way you could ask the person to port it instead?

I wasn't talking about you gmkahuna. Addressing the op and the poster before me, not to make you feel left out or anything lol, jk.

Last edited by creep138; 08-17-10 at 08:01 PM.
    08-17-10 07:56 PM
    Your right. Forget that I ever mentioned anything about being willing to recreate it. If I were to do this, it certainly would not be "exactly the same" as the pic.

Either work it up yourself or better yet contact the orignal designer.

08-19-10 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD