I created a theme, and lost the special folders for Games, Applications, Downloads, Social Networking, and Sports & Entertainment. They are now all just the regular folder.

Is there any way to get these back?

Thanks
    08-14-09 11:36 AM
    Same question. Bump!
    08-14-09 04:40 PM
    Anybody have any suggestions?
    08-15-09 07:16 PM
    Apparently nobody knows

I got them back. To help others that are having this problem, here's what I did.

After changing to the theme you want, go to Options > Theme, click the Menu button and select "Reset Theme Defaults".

By doing this, it will reset all your icons to the way they were originally (They won't be in the folders anymore, the hidden ones won't be hidden, etc). But the custom folders will be back (As long as you don't rename them). After resetting to default, just re-do the way you want your icons, and everything should be good
    08-16-09 07:27 PM
    anyone know where we can get additional icons from and where do u put them on your phone? ... so if u want to create a new folder u have the option of picking one of these new icons...
    08-17-09 07:48 AM
    Apparently nobody knows

I got them back. To help others that are having this problem, here's what I did.

After changing to the theme you want, go to Options > Theme, click the Menu button and select "Reset Theme Defaults".

By doing this, it will reset all your icons to the way they were originally (They won't be in the folders anymore, the hidden ones won't be hidden, etc). But the custom folders will be back (As long as you don't rename them). After resetting to default, just re-do the way you want your icons, and everything should be good
    Thanks for taking the time to post this....helps a lot!
    08-17-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD