Many developers post there png wallpaper files on there theme thread so that you can save them.

As you probably know, when you change the wallpaper to a personal one, it changes the apps screen too. And if you go back to the default (with them background) , it puts it back on the home screen, but leaves my personal wallpaper on the apps screen. I cant find a single way to put the png file on my Tour to do that. But if developers post them, there must be a way!

Is there a way I can access a Tour folder somehow keep theme background as the apps screen and have my personal wallpaper on the home screen? I can't seem to access the device's folders to put the png file somewhere to do that.

Thanks!

Tim
    Last edited by timshea3; 08-18-09 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Change title
    08-18-09 09:37 PM
    home page>bb button>options>Change wallpaper

some themes will be wallpaper changing friendly or not it depends..

also for some reason you wont always see the options option in the bb menu so try until u get it
    08-18-09 09:44 PM
    home page>bb button>options>Change wallpaper

some themes will be wallpaper changing friendly or not it depends..

also for some reason you wont always see the options option in the bb menu so try until u get it
    Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, when I do that I can never get the theme to just stay on the apps screen so I can have my personal wallpaper on my home screen. Like you said, maybe it depends on the theme.

I figure if some developers post their png wallpaper files, you can somehow access the Tour memory and copy it in a folder for the apps screen only.

There has to be away to access the Tour folders to do that.
    08-18-09 09:48 PM
    I've noticed that when I use any free theme(at least the 3 I've tested) that if you change the background/wallpaper to a personal one... once you go back to default the personal background stays on the app screen even tho the default is on the home page. Timshea I understand what your asking but heck I just wish I could go back to the default on both screens without having to reload the theme.
    08-19-09 05:04 AM
    I've noticed that when I use any free theme(at least the 3 I've tested) that if you change the background/wallpaper to a personal one... once you go back to default the personal background stays on the app screen even tho the default is on the home page. Timshea I understand what your asking but heck I just wish I could go back to the default on both screens without having to reload the theme.
    OMG Yeah. Been there, done that. Wishful thinking, but I hope this gets fixed in future versions or a developer knows how to manually put background files on the Tour by using file folders.
    08-19-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD