Another spectacular design, in addition to your Vortex theme! In appreciation of your fine efforts and to encourage you to continue to share your themes with the Tour community, I'd be delighted to donate if you had a PayPal link?

BTW, I noticed that Abstract has a smaller memory footprint than Vortex. I suppose this has to do with the specific icons, layout and other factors possibly out of your control, etc. Generally, anything that can lessen a theme's memory requirements without compromising the integrity of your design, is always welcomed.

Keep up the great work!
    I appreciate you wanting to make a donation. I have added a Paypal donation link at the start of the thread if you are interested.

I'm glad you like the theme.
    01-26-10 10:43 PM
    Looks like the OTA links are functional again.

I made fixes to all 3 versions.
    - changed the justification for the clock text to left, instead of right so the left edge of the time stayed constant.
    - changed/moved the alarm icon to just below the clock and next to the profile icon
    - increased the application description box so programs with long names like Blackberry Messenger show up completely on the main screen.

thanks for the updates! awesome theme!!
    01-27-10 11:43 AM
    OK. I went a little crazy and created 5 additional versions. An additional one with abstract image on main screen only, default on others and no today/hidden today.

Then I created all 4 original themes with text besides the weather app.

This should be just about all I can change!

Hope you enjoy.
    01-27-10 08:00 PM
    I'm new to this but what's the difference in the original and abstract image.Thanks.Jus wanna kno before i dl.
    01-28-10 10:05 AM
    I'm new to this but what's the difference in the original and abstract image.Thanks.Jus wanna kno before i dl.
    The abstract images refers to the 6 custom wallpaper screens shown on the orignal post. Some people asked for default images on app/call/lock screens so if they change home screen image, the other abstracts don't look out of place.

If you like to change wallpapers frequently and only want the layout/icons. Then choose one of the options with abstract on main screen only.
    01-28-10 10:28 AM
    the abstract images refers to the 6 custom wallpaper screens shown on the orignal post. Some people asked for default images on app/call/lock screens so if they change home screen image, the other abstracts don't look out of place.

If you like to change wallpapers frequently and only want the layout/icons. Then choose one of the options with abstract on main screen only.
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-28-10 10:37 AM
    thanks for the updates jcarley! great stuff!! have you considered a transitions version as well?
    01-28-10 10:47 AM
    I keep getting an error when I try 2 download. Page not found.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 12:38 PM
    I keep getting an error when I try 2 download. Page not found.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What link are you trying? When I checked them just a minute ago, they all appear to connect. The server these are on can be shaky at times. Usually gives a "No Nodes available" if can't connect.
    01-28-10 12:47 PM
    I updated the fonts on the hidden today versions so the date and descriptions didn't look like they were running together.

Let me know if there are any issues.
    02-28-10 08:33 PM
    very nice n different
    02-28-10 10:23 PM
    I like this a lot!
    02-28-10 11:24 PM
    All I can say is WOW! Love the colors.
    03-02-10 08:42 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD