A short review by; The.Perfect.Storm

Are you looking for that one thing to perfect your Tour?

Are you looking for a theme that will set you apart from the normal crowds?

Do you desire more than just the standard plain old 5.0 os "look and feel??"

Well look no further! It's Here!

They have done it again! But this time - Better Than Ever!

Everyone has their own personal preferences, e.g. likes and dislikes when it comes to themes, however it's so hard to find one that offers such modern styling, compatibility, and performance, as this one does.

The *NEW* 7+ Windows 7 based theme with much more! offers just that; much, much, more!

With Hi Definition icons available in the 6 or 8 icon format layout, your Blackberry Tour will stand out from all the rest with superiour crisp resolution!

Some of the benefits include:
    -Weather app* slot
    -Sliding bottom dock
    -Hidden Today
    -High definition icons and custom battery meters / signal indicators fantastic
    -QuickLaunch* shortcut = Space Bar
    -SMS/MMS shortcut = "$" key
    -Very clean and sharp! No lag!

Now I would like to expand just a little on the "No Lag." Most themes provide functionality and ability but lack the true performance of a OS built theme due to the blending of the theme from within the OS itself.
    The *NEW* 7+ Windows 7 based theme provides Lightning Quick response with the agility and ability to expand from the OS itself, resulting in a smooth operating device.

With Features that double, as for example; "Time" doubling as the "Clock Button" You get multifunctionality with less buttons to have to press.

The hidden dock and translucuent banner is also one of the best produced results that I have seen.

The lock screen, call screen, and the application screens were developed with precise intent to deliver a Smooth Feel and offer stylish look to the Blackberry Tour.

And above all, a very affordable price of only $4.99!

I would highly recomend this theme to anyone owning a Blackberry Tour and who is looking for a better customization of the interface.

Excellent Work! 5 Stars!

The theme and comments can be located here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/ne...remium-449543/
    04-14-10 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD