Ok, I have quicklaunch and I have a few shortcut keys assigned but when I press the letter from the homescreen nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to use the shortvut keys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 11:31 PM
    Also, I can't get the time and temp to work. I've set all permissions to allow so I don't know what is wrong

08-15-09 11:38 PM
    Ok, I have quicklaunch and I have a few shortcut keys assigned but when I press the letter from the homescreen nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how to use the shortvut keys?

Also, I can't get the time and temp to work. I've set all permissions to allow so I don't know what is wrong

Dude...it looks like your questions are specific to Quicklaunch, not to this theme. Do a forum search for Quicklaunch in 3rd party apps under the Storm tab.
    08-15-09 11:42 PM
    Dude..I have and no one answered. Just ignore my question next time

08-15-09 11:44 PM
    RZ, great theme! I was planning to get the Iberry theme, but your theme is my favorite. I like it the way it is. The battery percentage idea would be cool, but overall, this theme is definately one of the best I have seen out there. I use a background picture which fits your theme very well. Thanks for your creativity and hard work!

Dude..I have and no one answered. Just ignore my question next time

You have to be in Quicklaunch to use the shortcut keys. So click the little rocket, then hit your shortcut key, and you'll be off and soaring. Since I lot of this theme's users have gone out and bought QL for the first time, I think Bama's question is relevent to this thread, IMHO.
    08-16-09 02:41 AM
    Can someone help with this question. Is it possible to configure the quicklaunch key to use shortcutme. I've searched for hours through all the 3G Storm related threads and just cant find an answer. If you have QL does the icon in the upperright just automatically congifure itself for use.
    08-16-09 04:37 AM
    Can someone help with this question. Is it possible to configure the quicklaunch key to use shortcutme. I've searched for hours through all the 3G Storm related threads and just cant find an answer. If you have QL does the icon in the upperright just automatically congifure itself for use.
    The rocket icon is hardcoded to call up QL as I personally use QL and don't have shortcutme.

If there are enough shortcutme users out there I may release a SCM version.
    08-16-09 07:52 AM
    Anyone got this to work with the new bbweather? I love this theme but would love weather to work.

08-16-09 08:32 AM
    Pleeaaassseee bold the today text.....
    08-16-09 08:33 AM
    This is, without a doubt, the best theme I've ever seen. I love it.
    08-16-09 08:53 AM
    Anyone got this to work with the new bbweather? I love this theme but would love weather to work.

Try WeatherEye, it's a free download from App World and works great with this theme.
    08-16-09 08:54 AM
    Great work!
    08-16-09 09:40 AM
    Try WeatherEye, it's a free download from App World and works great with this theme.
    Weathereye won't work for U.S.

08-16-09 11:21 AM
    This one's really growing on me although I have no use for the QL icon...
    08-16-09 11:34 AM

Not true - I'm in NYC and I use weathereye
    08-16-09 01:09 PM

Works just great for me here in Missouri. And trust me the weather here changes every 5 minutes.
    08-16-09 01:17 PM
    I need help installing please! After I download it on the blackberry it says it needs a reboot. After that when I go to themes, it still only has the 2 basic themes and no #g. Where is it now that I installed it? Thanks!!
    Can someone help me please? Why is this working for everyone and not me?
    08-16-09 04:06 PM
    been using this theme since it first came out. its AWESOME. only 1 thing i did notice (dunno if its b/c of the theme or bb weather app), the time is 2 mins ahead. anyone else noticed this?
    08-16-09 04:11 PM
    been using this theme since it first came out. its AWESOME. only 1 thing i did notice (dunno if its b/c of the theme or bb weather app), the time is 2 mins ahead. anyone else noticed this?
    The time application is working perfectly for me. Do you have yours set to get the time via your network?
    08-16-09 04:34 PM
    The time application is working perfectly for me. Do you have yours set to get the time via your network?
    hmmm... how would i do that?
    08-16-09 04:36 PM
    hmmm... how would i do that?
    Go to Options and select Date/Time. The 3rd item from the top is for the "Date/Time Source." Make sure that is set to Network (versus Blackberry or Off).
    08-16-09 04:41 PM
    Go to Options and select Date/Time. The 3rd item from the top is for the "Date/Time Source." Make sure that is set to Network (versus Blackberry or Off).
    THANK YOU!
    08-16-09 04:45 PM

Dunno what's wrong with your phone, but WeatherEye works just fine for me.
    08-16-09 05:10 PM
    Would it be easy for you to make the Calendar always shown in lieu of a hidden-today theme?

That's literally the only thing I would like to include for my own personal benefit. Everything thing else is amazing. I even bought Weather Berry and QL.

I'd glady donate for an always on Today theme (in fact, I'll probably donate even if you don't do it).

Thanks for this amazing theme!
    08-16-09 11:26 PM
    Has anyone figured out why old sms texts that have been deleted are still showing up when you scroll over the icon? as the "today" part of the screen.

Only happens with sms, not email or calendar.
    Great theme RZ!! I've abandoned all other themes. That's what makes this little glitch all the more frustrating. I'm also having problems with sent SMS messages that continue to appear in the "today" preview area. It seems that when I send texts that aren't immediately delivered, they show up in the "today" area. Even after delivery, they don't go away. Battery pull doesnt do it either. The only solution I've found is to go through my message box and manually deleting the sent messages.

Also, I can highlight and access appointments in the calendar "today" area, but I can't access messages in the "today" area.

I hope a fix is in the works.

Did I mention that I love this theme?

Thanks!!
    08-17-09 10:17 AM
742 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD