hey guys! i've got 2 new themes up over at Berry Good Themes - HOME. if you want to check them out they're selling for $1.65 each. i'm not a fan of themes for $6-7 so i thought i'd list them over there since they're so inexpensive. anyways, check them out and thanks for your time
    Ferrari 5.0:
    this 1 is in the for guys section

Attachment 46991

Attachment 46992

Attachment 46993
    Apple8 5.0:
    this 1 is in the abstract section

Attachment 46994

Attachment 46995

Attachment 46996
    12-01-09 06:18 PM
    Great that you're branching off to the paid themes but in all honesty your free ones are a whole lot cleaner and had an overall calmer feel to them. These two seem to have a bit too much going on for my taste anyway. It doesn't help that I'm not an iphone fan either. Good luck with these. Thanks for the freebies
    12-01-09 06:40 PM
    Great that you're branching off to the paid themes but in all honesty your free ones are a whole lot cleaner and had an overall calmer feel to them. These two seem to have a bit too much going on for my taste anyway. It doesn't help that I'm not an iphone fan either. Good luck with these. Thanks for the freebies
    i appreciate the kind words. i'll still keep some free ones coming, i just figured i'd mix in some premiums now that i'm laid off. keep an eye out for them
    12-01-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD