slight update from 10black2. the clock is smaller, some slight mods. hidden today added by request.

UPDATED: ALL OTA's SHOULD WORK AS ADVERTISED

OTA 4.7
    (will work on but not optimized for 5.0)

OTA W/weather

OTA W/weather

OTA NO weather/NO today
    5.0 only

donations are rad.
    Last edited by kirksucks; 04-19-10 at 02:11 PM.
    04-15-10 04:24 PM
    Like the look...gonna try this one out.
    04-15-10 04:45 PM
    Hey, this one looks familiar ! I'm glad you posted it Kirk - I bet it's going to be very popular. I love it, and it will be PERFECT once the hidden dock is functioning.

As per my pm, I notice that the 10black3 font is wimpier than the 10black2 font (ie after clicking on the messages icon and listing message, or in menus etc). Would it be tough to use the same font as in 10black2? BUT I really like the fonts on the home screen screen of 10black3 (ie today messages and calender entries, clock etc), so hopefully those wouldn't have to be changed.

ps: wayne, i centered the date.
    Thanks man! I understand that the PM/AM thing throws things off a bit no matter what you do, but I do think this looks great!

Boy, do I love this theme. You're the man!

Cheers
    04-15-10 07:04 PM
    nice build over all. so far i get the "hidden today" on the calendar and the SMS and MMS folders but not the Messages folder. Can you have the messages folder preview like the other 2? I have messages and the SMS combined so i only use the messages. just noticed that when you go into the messages folder the battery meter and signal bars both are full all the time but when you exit out to the home screen they are showing correct readings. Also a possible dedicated weather slot would be nice too.
    just a couple observations and requests. Keep up the good work!
    04-15-10 07:56 PM
    the dock should hide now. i have hidden today turned "on" for everything. if it's not showing messages, it's not the theme.

in the app screen, it's not showing full, they're different indicators. the home screen shows the bars increase and decrease, the app screen only shows it in colors. I'm fixing that now.

EDIT: i forgot if there's today i cant have the hidden messages button. I'll make it go to profiles. sorry.

working on it now.
    Last edited by kirksucks; 04-15-10 at 08:21 PM.
    04-15-10 08:12 PM
    thanks! i really like this theme and will run it for a bit. and it did show the today view for the messages folder, just needed a new message to see that. i have to re-dl to get the dock to hide huh?
    04-15-10 08:18 PM
    added weather version and a version with NO weather and No today. i'm trying this version as 5.0 only. I've had problems getting 5.0 themes to work or even show up. so this is an experiment.

original OTA updated as well. problems should be fixed.
    04-15-10 08:35 PM
    running 5.0.0.501 with no probs. any issues i'll let you know
    04-15-10 08:47 PM
    thanks, i just installed it and it's cool on my POS verizon official 5.0
    04-15-10 09:57 PM
    I guess the weather slot lines up with position one on the menu.

Love the theme just confused as to why the weather icon is displaying twice, once on the weather slot and again on the dock.
    04-16-10 03:06 PM
    I guess the weather slot lines up with position one on the menu.

Love the theme just confused as to why the weather icon is displaying twice, once on the weather slot and again on the dock.
    I think Kirk is going to be fixing that up later (ie the weather icon shouldn't be on the dock).
    04-16-10 03:27 PM
    Sorry, I suck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 07:06 PM
    Version w/weather slot updated?
    04-17-10 08:28 AM
    I absolutely love this theme but the font is killing me lol...especially in bbm. Is it possible to get a version with the default theme font?

04-17-10 09:43 AM
    seriously? it's Arial. default is verdana i think. I've never known anyone to be so passionate about their basic sanserif fonts.
    04-17-10 10:21 AM
    wont be able to work on any fonts till monday. stay tuned. thanks for your patience
    04-17-10 10:24 AM
    Hi Kirk. Just thought I would try out "no weather, no today" while you get some of the kinks worked out in the other versions. I gotta say, that version is pretty slick! It sure is nice being able to use the trackball to access messages. Too bad that can't be done on the hidden today versions. Oh well.

And by the way, you DON'T suck lol!

04-17-10 10:55 PM
    wont be able to work on any fonts till monday. stay tuned. thanks for your patience
    Thanks man, its not that I'm really into the default font...but the Arial appears to be bold in most menus and in blackberry messenger contact list view its especially 'jarring'. Glad ur willing to adjust it though I appreciate that.

04-18-10 12:53 AM
    still trying to figure out how to get the weather slot and slot 1 in the dock to not be the same. I did it before, but the old file is corrupt or something and for the life of me cant recreate it. researching now.

thanks for being patient
    04-18-10 02:30 AM
    all versions should be working properly. notably, the weather/today version.

if you find something let me know.
    04-19-10 12:53 PM
    Sorry, I suck.

Nope, you definitely do not.
    04-20-10 08:12 AM
    Love the theme. My weather is displayed in the menu but not on the home screen

06-02-10 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD