Hello, I am having problems watching videos on youtube. For some reason I am able to see the video for the beginning then after a minute or so I usually get an error saying that an error has occurred on the media player. This happens to every video I try to watch on youtube. Is there a way to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 08:46 AM
    I've been having the same problem, as have several others. I'm not sure what the fix is for it

However, this workaround was suggested in a previous post on the topic, I haven't tried it, but it may help.

A workaround that works for me (Curve 8530, Sprint)

Start video from YouTube link.
    After video begins, press Blackberry button.
    Press escape to resume video.
    The rest of the video should play normally.
    Here's the previous thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/yo...oblems-522853/
    09-29-10 09:58 AM
    Yea, same here and everyone else. Yes, there is a work around. Before the video plays, click pause, wait like 15 or 20 seconds, then click play. Works about 90 percent of the time. Oh, be sure to not let the screen go black while your waiting.

09-29-10 10:08 AM
    Oo ok thanks a lot for the help guys, I might try and download that new leaked O.S. Maybe that will help this error we all keep getting. I will post back to let you guys know.

09-29-10 02:27 PM
    Oo ok thanks a lot for the help guys, I might try and download that new leaked O.S. Maybe that will help this error we all keep getting. I will post back to let you guys know.

I'm running the new OS (.975) and it still does it, but I tried the BB button trick a few minutes ago, and it worked at least that one time
    09-29-10 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD