Why is the link to the Tour 9630 under the storm? Its a newer phone AND the model is higher than the storm, so what gives?! Lol not a big deal at all, just wondering aloud, since the day it got moved down from the rumor section...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 01:39 AM
    Seeing how the rest seem to be in order, good question!

08-18-09 01:44 AM
    Why is the link to the Tour 9630 under the storm? Its a newer phone AND the model is higher than the storm, so what gives?! Lol not a big deal at all, just wondering aloud, since the day it got moved down from the rumor section...

Actually the model is later, not higher. If you were to buy the tour from Verizon without a contract then you still didn't purchase there most expensive phone. The tour is BOGO now anyway. The storm is the third best selling phone in the world. Behind the iPhone (second) and the curve (number one!) Be happy that there is a place hear for the tour, but don't be conned into thinking the tour is going to be verizon's latest blackberry for long. I am not trying to hate, but crackberry had to post the forums rules again in the storm threads because of the shear volume of visitors over there. I actually like the tour and would use it if not for the storm. If you search the forums you will find some comradery on this subject.
    08-18-09 01:50 AM
    the Bold is actually the best GSM blackberry out right now and look it its place on CB... the Tour is the best CDMA Blackberry right now and a higher modle then the storm.
    08-18-09 07:49 AM
    I hadn't notice until this post. The Tour is the best CDMA BB on the market, as of today. However, I have always been partical to the Bold (love the capability of the gsm) but with the Onyx on the horizon, we may have the ultimate BB. Maybe the shuffle will occur then.
    08-18-09 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD