Hey everyone!

I downloaded the Xberry Live application and I'm so excited about it. The only problem was that whenever I tried to enter my gamertag, or any of my friend's gamertags, it said "Please verify gamertag and try again". I have a 9630 Tour with v4.7.1.61. Does anyone know whats happening or how I can make this work? Thanks!
    12-15-09 03:48 PM
    where'd you find the app? i cant find the .jad to download to try and recreate the problem on my phone
    12-15-09 03:57 PM
    12-15-09 04:02 PM
    The developer has locked down the app and only made it available for people who donate. From what I hear, this app has a lot of problems.
    12-15-09 04:03 PM
    Oh man. That really sucks. I was really excited about using it. I guess I have to cross my fingers that someone else makes something for xbox live. Thanks for the help
    12-15-09 04:37 PM
    Yea, this app has been locked down since early this year (which is REALLY disturbing b/c it was one of my favorites!). I didnt even know it was possible to still download it. Tried contacting the developer a few months ago on Twitter to see if he had any intentions of bringing it back, but never got a response.
    12-15-09 04:37 PM
    Oh man. That really sucks. I was really excited about using it. I guess I have to cross my fingers that someone else makes something for xbox live. Thanks for the help
    Well the problem is that for an Xbox application to work, it requires a direct feed from Microsoft, which from what I understand is very expensive and not easily accessible. It wouldn't make any financial sense for a developer to create an Xbox application, unless the developer is Microsoft themselves (which I doubt would ever happen).
    12-15-09 05:11 PM
    Well the problem is that for an Xbox application to work, it requires a direct feed from Microsoft, which from what I understand is very expensive and not easily accessible. It wouldn't make any financial sense for a developer to create an Xbox application, unless the developer is Microsoft themselves (which I doubt would ever happen).
    realistically....probably WONT happen lol
    12-15-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD