So, for the past few days I've been having problems with the hour glass constantly popping up. I did a soft reset, and as the phone started to reboot, the hour glass would appear, a white screen who start to come up, and my phone would shut off and reboot. I figured that the phone crashed, so I took the necessary steps to get it going again. I wasn't worried about losing anything because I always back my phone up each week for situations like this. I used Desktop Manager to restore my phone's info and for some reason all of my apps never restored. I don't even have the folder I created that had all of my applications. Is there something special I have to do, or am I better off just redownloading all of them?
    04-19-10 09:46 PM
    A desktop manager backup only backs up your personal information and settings databases. It doesn't back up apps. If you didn't back those up separately, you'll just need to reinstall them. You can find the procedure for backing up apps in the How To and FAQ Forum. It was written by Moderator Crucial Xtreme.
    04-19-10 10:04 PM
    A desktop manager backup only backs up your personal information and settings databases. It doesn't back up apps. If you didn't back those up separately, you'll just need to reinstall them. You can find the procedure for backing up apps in the How To and FAQ Forum. It was written by Moderator Crucial Xtreme.
    Thanks, Jeff
    04-19-10 10:14 PM
    Does anyone know how I can get back the Application Center?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD