On my old BlackBerry Curve 8330, when I would type something on the main screen (same place where you dial numbers,) the text would start getting smaller then finally it would just start wrapping around. On my BlackBerry Tour, the text just keeps going and the first letters I typed just fall off the screen, and to get it back I have to start deleting. Is there any way to change that? My friend's new Curve works the same way as my old one, so I'm hoping I can get my Tour to do the same thing.

Also, on my old Curve, say I wanted to dial 1-800-COLLECT, I could either press 1800 then hold ALT and type COLLECT, or I could press 1800 then press ALT+Right Shift (to turn on caps lock) and type COLLECT without having to hold ALT the whole time. Is there any way to do that on the Tour?

I've been searching for answers to both questions to no avail. Thanks!
    04-13-10 03:23 PM
    To dial 1-800-COLLECT, press the right shift key (the one next to the sym key) and then type the letters needed.

As for the text wrap, don't know anything about that.
    04-13-10 05:42 PM
    Doesn't work. I can dial 1-800-COLLECT by holding ALT, but on my Curve 8330 I could dial it by pressing ALT+right shift key and dialing the letters. On the Tour I HAVE to continuously hold down Alt, on my Curve I didn't have to.
    04-13-10 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD