Wow I thought this screen was dust proof. Its only been 6 days so I better exchange this phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 12:40 PM
    no screen is dust proof.

08-05-09 12:43 PM
    No need to be rude ! People are having problems with this phone as many do with most phones! Are you saying that if you were having these problems that you wouldn't return it ? That is just insane!
    08-05-09 12:46 PM
    I think dust under the screen is something you will have to live with man. Happened to my curve and I assume it will happen to my tour, it's not that bad.

08-05-09 12:55 PM
    The design of one phone over another can definitely alleviate dust build-up. As for the design of the Tour's screen; there DEFINITELY is room around the screen's edges for dust to creep in...since the screen does not sit flush with the housing that it rests in.

I wish the Tour's screen was a bit more flush (such as the Bold's screen is) with the rest of the device; it would have been a bit better.
    08-05-09 01:01 PM
    i really dont think dust is possible on these screens.. try poking it on a grey background? i think the minimal cover is directly over the lcd, hence why allot of peoples screens break...
    08-05-09 01:05 PM
    All BlackBerrys can get Dust inside of there screens. As will and can Many other phones. Its not a super big deal. Return it just for that? C mon bud.
    08-05-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD