Okay, so here's the deal. After reading numerous reviews and comparing those reviews with CX's comments on the Tour browser I have concluded that the Tour native browser is the fastest on BB yet but still doesn't compare to the newer browsers out there today (iPhone, Pre, etc.)

Well I am coming from a Motorola Q9c and that browser has worked fine for me. I really only go on mobile websites on my Q, so that's where my main priority lies.

Will the BB Tour have a better browser than a (tired) Motorola Q9c? Again, I really only care about opening mobile sites.

Thanks in advance for your comments.
    07-05-09 07:16 PM
    Will the BB Tour have a better browser than a (tired) Motorola Q9c? Again, I really only care about opening mobile sites.

Thanks in advance for your comments.
    Much better in my opinion and you can download Opera Mini to get even better.
    07-05-09 07:19 PM
    The stock browser is junk my modern standards. If you were using the stock internet exploerer on your Q, it is junk to so you won't notice much of a difference. If all you want to do is view mobile web sites the stock browser will be fine. Opera mini would be a nice improvement. if you want full desktop browsing I would suggest you try out Bolt. I haven't used it on a BB but have used its WM brother, it is a pretty solid browser, not perfect but the best option on BB right now. Skyfire is coming along and should be out in beta pretty soon.
    07-05-09 07:51 PM
    i've heard this is the best blackberry browser to date, so i wouldn't be too worried!
    07-05-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD