i cant connect. i have a windows 7 pc, the usb cable is good, i use it on other devices, ive tried turning off the phone and pc several times, theres no blackberry type things on device manager, and when i connect the bb, both the phone and pc play sounds to let me know they are in fact connected. i just cant seem to get it to pop up in my computer so i can add pics and music and what not. i am a new blackberry user, and im new to this forum.

Thanks you,
    Chris
    tour 9630
    02-04-11 01:15 PM
    Options> Memory> Mass Storage Mode Support, set to On. Also, "Enable When Connected" set to On or Prompt.
    02-04-11 01:35 PM
    The problem has been occurring for me.

I'm positive I've set the memory setting just like that, downloaded the Desktop Manager, used a USB cable directly to my computer, and tried looking for a Driver to download and use; not one of these has succeeded.

Any advice please?
    02-04-11 07:21 PM
    Options> Memory> Mass Storage Mode Support, set to On. Also, "Enable When Connected" set to On or Prompt.
    thanks for your reply, all these settings are currently where you suggested. what if i were to get a mini sd card and use the adapter to put it in my pc and save documents onto the sd card then use the card in the bb? will that work? and while im on the subject of an sd card, will the phone connect to the pc without any storage media in the phone?
    02-04-11 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD