Got my tour tues. Now all of a sudden it won't charge anymore. When first plugged in it shows clock but once I exit there is not lighting bolt and battery decharges as if it weren't plugged in . Please help
    07-16-09 06:31 PM
    So you had it fully charged and it won't show that it is charging now?

I had this the other day. I did a battery pull and it finally started charging.... I didn't have the lightning bolt showing up
    07-16-09 06:35 PM
    can you wiggle the usb cord at the port to see if it maybe a physical issue? i had this happen on my first NIB curve about a week or so into having it...
    did you plug it up with the USB cable to a computer and see if it charges?

Charging issues are straightforward...try other charges, if they all don't work then the port on your phone is loose. Since you have Verizon you can just 30 day it if thats the case, or get whatever the defective component is swapped out accordingly.
    Open the battery door and make sure you have good connections. Also, see if the battery has little bubbles under the sticker. If so, you have a bad cell in the battery...get a new one.

You may have a loose battery door and the battery isn't making a good connection.
    I wiggled the connection. Tried a car charger and wall charger and it would go into bedside mode but it would not "show" Charging. But once the reset it took car of it. It now charges..... I am assuming a bug It detected the plug in and un plug but would not take the power......
    07-16-09 06:40 PM
    Tried wiggling it. Doesn't work. I put my friends tour on same charger and it charged . My phone is nearly dead now still nothing. My phone charged with same charger same outlet about 20 mins ago and I nver removed it. But it just stopped working
    07-16-09 06:52 PM
    You've got a bricked BB! TAKE IT BACK!!

Sorry to hear about this and, hopefully everything works out.
    07-16-09 06:54 PM
    did you pull the battery and try it once it boots up?
    07-16-09 06:58 PM
    Got MeterBerry? if not how hot is your phone?

I've always noticed that with heavy use while plugged into a charger, that once the battery reaches 110F+ it stops until it goes below that.

Oh and my record for the battery is 38F and 122F
    07-16-09 07:02 PM
    Yup tried a battery pull didn't work. Don't have meterberry
    07-16-09 07:22 PM
    I'm having this problem as well. The phone will charge and then the lightning bolt will disappear after a while. The usb port does have a bit of play in it so this could be the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 07:27 PM
    I bought an extra battery today from one of those hole in the wall stores in NYC. My battery was dead (too much watching slingbox on the train, awesome). It came charged, which is why I needed it, but when I came home and plugged it in, no lightening bolt. Rebooted it several times, still not charging. I put back in the original battery that came with it and it charges. I figure it is a bum battery. Take it to a verizon store and have them put in a different battery and see if that charges.
    07-16-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD