I know this phone is relatively new, and far more solid then the 9530 was @ launch but I'm kind of hungering for the taste of a leaked OS! Not sure what VZW and SPRINT (or other carriers) have in testing (seeing how this is usually how it hits the wild)? Any insights on what is currently being tested @ internally with VZW or any other carriers?

Patches? I know you would know, seeing as you always have an insight to whats being juggled by internal testers for VZW.
    08-09-09 01:57 AM
    4.7.1.58 I think is the latest....somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.
    08-09-09 02:36 AM
    CK, that will work with the Tour too? Where can we get it at? I wonder if this would fix any trackball issues. My was fine at first, but then got progressively worse. No point in exchanging b/c I know the same thing will happen.
    08-09-09 02:44 AM
    CK, that will work with the Tour too? Where can we get it at? I wonder if this would fix any trackball issues. My was fine at first, but then got progressively worse. No point in exchanging b/c I know the same thing will happen.
    Yes. It's the latest known build (that I'm aware of) for the Tour. If you can get it let me know : ) won't be leaked is my guess.

5.0.0.15X is also "out".....

Again there may be later builds but I'm not aware of them.
    08-09-09 03:10 AM
    Thanks man...
    08-09-09 03:13 AM
    Yes. It's the latest known build (that I'm aware of) for the Tour. If you can get it let me know : ) won't be leaked is my guess.

5.0.0.15X is also "out".....

Again there may be later builds but I'm not aware of them.
    That I would like to see! .15x (5.0)!
    08-09-09 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD