Already running 4.7.1.61, but I received a wireless update icon on my home screen in the left most spot?

Anyone see this before?
    11-29-09 04:54 PM
    The same thing is happening to me. I guess that since the version I am running, which is still .61, was not rgw Verizon version, it will still keep notifying you of an update. Just hide the icon...
    11-29-09 05:22 PM
    In the area "about" for the phone, the versions for .61 were different, so i did the update. Didnt take too long to perform
    11-29-09 05:53 PM
    I got the same message...thought it was weird. I was going to do the update but it told me that I wouldn't be able to use my phone for two hours, so I haven't updtaed it yet. Anyone notice any changes with the update?
    11-29-09 09:40 PM
    I got the same message...thought it was weird. I was going to do the update but it told me that I wouldn't be able to use my phone for two hours, so I haven't updtaed it yet. Anyone notice any changes with the update?
    when updating OTA it really doesnt take 2 hours it takes about 30-45 mins and no there are no noticeable changes, some people say their speaker and bluetooth problems that were going on with the Tour are now fixed. Thats about it...
    11-29-09 09:50 PM
    I did the OTA update and all is working fine, however Desktop Manager still says updates are available and is asking if I want to update.

I just keep ignoring, but I'd like it to stop. Is there a way to let Desktop Mgr know I have already updated?

Thanks.
    11-30-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD