I'm sure this has been asked a million time but I'll ask anyway. Since I have upgraded my Tour to OS 5 any email sent to me as a doc file or xls file cannot be viewed from docs to go. I have the latest version of docs to go. What is also on the attachment is a winmail.dat file. I can open existing docs and xls files on my phone. I have tried the work arounds on Outlook changing format from rtf to html and so on with no result. What could have happened and how can I resolve this?
    04-11-10 06:45 PM
    I'm sure this has been asked a million time but I'll ask anyway. Since I have upgraded my Tour to OS 5 any email sent to me as a doc file or xls file cannot be viewed from docs to go. I have the latest version of docs to go. What is also on the attachment is a winmail.dat file. I can open existing docs and xls files on my phone. I have tried the work arounds on Outlook changing format from rtf to html and so on with no result. What could have happened and how can I resolve this?
    Try resending your service books

From the home screen, hit bb key and look for set up. Then email set up. Hit the bb key again and click on service books. The next screen choose send service books..
    04-11-10 07:09 PM
    Sounds good but didn't work.
    04-11-10 08:08 PM
    Once I changed my Outlook settings to send in plain text I was able to view the file properly.
    04-11-10 08:30 PM
    is this on all email or just email from your outlook?
    04-11-10 08:45 PM
    This is an outlook/exchange issue.
    04-12-10 08:15 AM
    This is an outlook/exchange issue.
    Hi there, i have this problem too. Can you elaborate on your comment (sorry im a total newb so not sure what it means... )

PS, my profile says 8120 Pearl but i have 9700 Bold. Tks
    04-11-11 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD