Hey all.

My old Tour has had trackball issues and Verizon sent me a replacement Tour. I received it today and loaded it up. I forgot, however, that my old Tour has OS5.0 installed on it.....will I be charged for the replacement?

Should I go back to FedEx and ask for the Tour back (because I went to them late so I think I have til noon tomorrow before they send it out) and reload the official verizon OS again?

Thanks!
    03-16-10 06:14 PM
    no, your fine. I've sent back many phones that have had a leaked version onto it without any problems from Verizon
    03-16-10 06:30 PM
    Thanks for the reassurance! Oh, and btw, what current leaked OS would you say is the most stable? I've been looking through all the threads, and it seems like all the newest OS' are just blah. The last OS i had on my tour was the .230.

Thanks!
    03-16-10 06:34 PM
    Thanks for the reassurance! Oh, and btw, what current leaked OS would you say is the most stable? I've been looking through all the threads, and it seems like all the newest OS' are just blah. The last OS i had on my tour was the .230.

Thanks!
    5.0.0.548 is the most stable. no problems what so ever on this build that I can find.
    03-16-10 06:41 PM
    +1 on not being charged, didnt happen to me...

although anymore i just completely wipe the phone, no os or anything then send it back...
    03-17-10 01:53 PM
    So we will be good then? I just got my new Tour today and I really didnt feel like wiping it clean and reinstalling 4.7. If I just go to that wipe phone feature in the options menu, I'll be good to go?
    03-17-10 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD