idc what VZW gets i just love getting new phones
    02-24-10 07:47 AM
    idc what VZW gets i just love getting new phones
    The Bold (tour 2) supports the Trackpad, WIFI, and 2gb on board memory as well. with the delay of the Bold another few months, one can only hope there making improvements so it can live up the the "bold" name...
    02-24-10 07:49 AM
    I just hope that the Tour 2 or Verizon Bold gets the terrific battery that other Bold 9700 owners have come to love. The battery life on my Tour running 5.0.0.484 is TERRIBLE!
    02-24-10 08:10 AM
    Will it be a world phone? Seems like thats one thing that makes the the Tour..
    02-24-10 08:25 AM
    Tour2 specs still stand... Just a name change folks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 08:32 AM
    Well, if they already had to send it back b/c of "wifi issues", is that really a good sign?
    02-24-10 08:36 AM
    Well, if they already had to send it back b/c of "wifi issues", is that really a good sign?
    Well they killed the Tour line.. They're trying to get things perfect (or close to) to avoid having to kill another line.. I just hope they don't screw things up again and have to name the 3rd incarnation Curve lol..
    02-24-10 08:48 AM
    you know, people complain about their battery life on the tour all the time. i really dont understand. I have MTS mobility's 5.0 on mine, with the stock battery. I can go through a full day of heavy use and be just fine.

now if someone could figure out how to make my phone not charge when tethering that would make my day!
    02-24-10 09:25 AM
    you know, people complain about their battery life on the tour all the time. i really dont understand. I have MTS mobility's 5.0 on mine, with the stock battery. I can go through a full day of heavy use and be just fine.

now if someone could figure out how to make my phone not charge when tethering that would make my day!
    Same here!! My battery lasts almost 12 hours and most times even more. However I do not keep any apps running in background except facebook/aim/I love my bb... I usually send average 200 texts and then few dozen emails.. I think some people just like whining ....
    02-24-10 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD