Yea, that and Mobile TV, parent/child chaparone, etc...
    05-10-09 06:18 PM
    Yea, that and Mobile TV, parent/child chaparone, etc...

i can see vcast on the storm but its a side kind of website so im not sure there is also vcast music on the storm so I would assume it will..
    05-10-09 09:10 PM
    can cx or any tester confirm? I'm surprised no one has asked this before
    05-11-09 07:53 AM
    V-cast? Craplets like that are what delay new phones.
    05-11-09 12:05 PM
    God I hope it doesn't come with it. That would be just another waste of space app that I would have to remove.
    05-11-09 01:26 PM
    God I hope it doesn't come with it. That would be just another waste of space app that I would have to remove.

haha I agree completely its not like there isn't many other great ways to get media besides for the crap install and overhead that vcast crap app delivers
    05-11-09 02:21 PM
    Agree.

05-11-09 02:27 PM
    I'd keep mobile TV if it was available and I owned a storm... or if it were available on the storm 2. The rest of the v-cast I could care less about
    05-11-09 03:27 PM
    I'd keep mobile TV if it was available and I owned a storm... or if it were available on the storm 2. The rest of the v-cast I could care less about
    The Mobile TV might not be that bad, but I would much rather go with the one time fee for a slingbox and the software to get unlimited use with no monthly fee and 300+ channels. It is the same reason I shelled out $80 on the Garmin software rather than spend $10 a month on VZnav. Besides, the Vcast software would be so overly bloated with adds and garbage that it would be less than useful. I can't even image how big of a memory hog it would be either.

The chaperon feature on the other hand, that might be useful.
    05-11-09 03:43 PM
    The Mobile TV might not be that bad, but I would much rather go with the one time fee for a slingbox and the software to get unlimited use with no monthly fee and 300+ channels. It is the same reason I shelled out $80 on the Garmin software rather than spend $10 a month on VZnav. Besides, the Vcast software would be so overly bloated with adds and garbage that it would be less than useful. I can't even image how big of a memory hog it would be either.

The chaperon feature on the other hand, that might be useful.

and see I think the price for the garmin software is rediculous when I bought a great navi series garmin for like 210 with a big screen and upgradable software just my opinion on nav but I agree with the slingbox solution completely
    05-11-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD