my memories always around at least 50-60 mb... my device is running fast overall so i dont really mind....every now and then i do a reset of the device and it jumps back to 100mb....only need to do this about once a week if even that...the phones pretty fast regardless
    50mb memory leak? might wanna find out what app is causing that one...

mine leaks like 3mb over 2 days tops
    08-03-09 07:47 PM
    and I didnt erase the uneeded languages, can you do this strait from my Tour? I have a mac so until the Mac Desktop Manager comes out I cannot do this, or can I?
    You can do this straight from your tour. Under options > advanced options > applications. You'll see the language packs near the top of the list. If you don't speak/understand that language...delete it. When it asks you if you want to reboot now, hit no until you've removed each unused language. When you're on the last language to be removed, hit yes to reboot when it prompts. HTH.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 10:54 PM
    One of the apps u got installed is prob causin a major memory leak!
    08-03-09 11:15 PM
    My weatherbug is running right now, so is ubertwitter, fb, windows live messenger, bbming, and opera, and my mem is at 105.2
    08-03-09 11:41 PM
    i am not seeing the language packs in the application list. I also have a loose battery door and my battery makes it through the day and at night has about 1-2 bars left with regular use. Is my device running normal? Or should I take it back and get a new one?
    08-04-09 01:06 AM
    Have you tried memory cleaning?
    08-04-09 01:09 AM
    yes I have a memory cleaning app running and I also do the Alt lglg thing. I just deleted Weatherbug and am restarting my phone. Last time I checked I was up to 94.1 mb. does this sound about where I should be? Or am I having a true memory issue? Cause I am still within my 30 days obviously and can take it back if needbe. I bought it on launch day and my time is now slowly winding down.
    Last edited by meyer1131; 08-04-09 at 01:20 AM.
    08-04-09 01:13 AM
    Its common to all blackberries. the os will reduce memory when you install apps and even though you uninstall and restart sometimes you will not get all the memory back. i noticed the only way to get all the missing memory back is to wipe the device and reinstall the ones you want one by one. its a complete waste of time i just leave it be now.
    08-04-09 01:29 AM
    Have you tried memory cleaning?
    memory cleaning is not to optimize the device but its a security feature. it wipes out the unused info in your memory so your important info can't be retrieved. you dont gain your memory back from it but it actually works your device more.
    08-04-09 01:59 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD