Why does the Tour change email format and delete attachments when I forward email from the phone? How can I change the settings so it does not do that?
    05-03-10 11:30 AM
    What does that mean?

Give more details.
    05-03-10 04:54 PM
    I would imagine he means when he forwards an email from his phone to another account it strips the attachment and changes the formatting.

To answer the question, there are no settings to change. This is the reason I use GMail as my primary email, I can just forward from the web interface if necessary.
    05-03-10 05:23 PM
    Right Mobile - except it's a "she".

I have two email accounts, work and home. Both post to my Tour. If I get an email on one with an attachment and I try to forward it from the phone to the other account, when it is received, the formatting is changed to simple text and any attachments are removed. Usually, I'm forwarding it because I want the attachment to review or save so it is useless to forward. It just seems like there should be some way to keep original format and attachments. Thanks for your help!
    05-04-10 07:33 AM
    Well, now that you have provided the crucial detail that you are changing the email address that you are using to send the email, answers can be provided.

When you compose email on a BlackBerry, it is in Plain Text. By changing the "Send Using" address, you are going to lose the existing formatting.

You need to keep the email address the same or this is going to keep happening.
    05-04-10 10:12 AM
    Thanks MM!!
    05-04-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD