have access to my blackberry configuration. With my previous BB (storm, 8330, 8830)I was able to remove the languages or other thing that I dont need. But, with the Tour, if i go to the app loader in the common file or on the desktop manager, I can only remove or add the third application...

I must do something wrong, have a idea??
    07-28-09 09:00 AM
    I belive u can go thru the setup wizard to remove the languages. It ran right when I put my battery in my tour for the first time and that is where I removed the other languages from mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:07 AM
    I know it's a dumb question, but have you installed the OS software for the Tour?
    07-28-09 09:07 AM
    Dawn! That's it! It should be something stupid and it was! I just don't have the os install in my computer! Sorry dumb question, but essential Thank!
    07-28-09 09:17 AM
    I belive u can go thru the setup wizard to remove the languages. It ran right when I put my battery in my tour for the first time and that is where I removed the other languages from mine.

Yeah, you can do that also. If you want a more customized feel to the OS though, you'll have to load the OS software and do it through Desktop Manager. You can also download MaxMem, that will get rid of some crizzleap that not too many use anyways.
    07-28-09 09:18 AM
    Dawn! That's it! It should be something stupid and it was! I just don't have the os install in my computer! Sorry dumb question, but essential Thank!
    Okay, I hate to ask, because I'm still in the shopping stage, but does this mean that I won't be able to delete the unused languages, etc. via the setup wizard if I'm running the Tour completely separate from the desktop (I run a Mac)?
    07-28-09 09:37 AM
    No, you should still be able to uninstall most, if not all of the unused languages via the setup wizard which you can access from your phones "Setup" folder, I believe it's in there.
    07-28-09 09:52 AM
    What exactly do you mean load th OS software? I have the DM installed on my pc.

07-28-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD