i am considering moving from my Storm over to the Tour, can anyone here justify this decision? who here has done this and why? and who is happy with the decision?
    Why dont u get the Storm2? The Tour is a solid phone but the Storm with the OS upgrades is superior. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Your screename sux by the way. Now ur stuck with that stupid sh!t.
    11-05-09 10:44 AM
    i am considering moving from my Storm over to the Tour, can anyone here justify this decision? who here has done this and why? and who is happy with the decision?
    I literally JUST switched. I got fed up with all the problems the Storm has and after going through four of them, rightfully so haha! Anyway, I was able to get the Tour after the Storm failed me so much, and I have to say the Tour is AMAZING compared to the Storm. Sooo much better! I really like touchscreen phones but this is really doin it for me. I might get the Android if that turns out to be solid but I'm hooked on the Tour. Just throwin in my 2 cents opinion-wise. I don't regret a single text/minute/call going from the Storm to the Tour!
    11-05-09 10:57 AM
    Why dont u get the Storm2? The Tour is a solid phone but the Storm with the OS upgrades is superior. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Your screename sux by the way. Now ur stuck with that stupid sh!t.
    the storm2 would cost me $ 179.00 and have to renew to another 2 year contract.

and why does my screen name suck? crackzilla? really?
    11-05-09 11:21 AM
    I had the Storm and hated it after the initial giddyness wore off. I thought the full screen would be great for watching movies, and it is, I just don't watch enough to justify it. And the lack of the ability to type with one hand was an issue for me, too. Love the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-05-09 01:16 PM
    I did... and I regret the decision
    The worst phone I have ever had is the Tour. Not only does it stop working and reboots like 10 times a day (4th handset), the bluetooth doesn't work, keep getting 552 errors and blah blah.
    No, it's not my fault - it's just my bad luck I guess that RIM sends me the worst refurbs.
    11-05-09 01:24 PM
    Switched here. Didn't like the touchscreen much and typing was too much of an exercise.
    11-05-09 01:28 PM
    I got the storm 2 the day it came out and had It for a day then got the Tour... Don't get me wrong its an awesome phone but coming from the Bold I needed a keyboard and the storm2 didn't cut it.

11-05-09 02:52 PM
    Had the storm for a couple of weeks and just could not get used to it. Typing on the screen was really different. Switched to the tour and love it. Probably the best phone I have ever used.
    I have to agree I just don't like touch screen phones I guess. And the lag on the storm between the screen changes and when the buttons appear when you're going through menus and such was just too much of a delay. At least with a physical keyboard if I can select something in a menu before it even comes up and the phone catches up to my selection. Everything seemed to be a little slower to do on the storm

11-05-09 10:08 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD