I've seen wayyy to many issue threads, not a good one very often. So, before I buy a Tour, I'd like to know whaats GOOD about the Tour! Please post!
    Last edited by Blackberry.Tour; 07-28-09 at 09:40 PM.
    07-28-09 08:43 PM
    the tours the best phone and best blackberry I have ever owned!
    07-28-09 08:47 PM
    I <3 my Tour!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 08:48 PM
    You have to remember the people on these forums are mostly the "hardcore" users, that especially like to nitpick at every little thing.

I love mine, small issues here and there, but every single phone out there has issues.

What's good? In my opinion, everything. Best phone you can get (as long as you don't need WiFi). And best phone in Verizon's lineup period.
    07-28-09 08:49 PM
    I agape my tour
    07-28-09 08:50 PM
    I love mine!! Havent had any problems as much as everyone else. Its my first BB and i love it.
    It has taken a few days to get used to, after not owning a BB for a few years.

Its a really nice phone, I like it a lot. Don't expect blazing fast internet speeds, but its probably one of the quickest in the bb line.

+1 for tour :-)
    easily best phone i've ever owned.
    07-28-09 08:51 PM
    I do!! very very much!
    07-28-09 08:51 PM
    its enjoyable. especially if your inbox is like my inbox ;]
    07-28-09 08:53 PM
    For 2 straight weeks I've been on it a lot... This phone is awesome.

07-28-09 08:57 PM
    I love it as well. It is a solid phone.
    07-28-09 09:05 PM
    Anyone here have any issues with muffled voice?

It seems that some people love this phone, while others can't even carry on a conversation with the other party understanding them.
    07-28-09 09:06 PM
    It's my first blackberry and the communication world has opened up. The mic on the phone isn't working very well yet but the phone is great otherwise.
    07-28-09 09:07 PM
    Anyone here have any issues with muffled voice?

It seems that some people love this phone, while others can't even carry on a conversation with the other party understanding them.
    Check the other thread. Seems to be a common problem.
    07-28-09 09:08 PM
    It's my first blackberry and the communication world has opened up. The mic on the phone isn't working very well yet but the phone is great otherwise.
    See I don't get this. How can you love a phone that doesn't have a working mic? I think this answers my question.
    Last edited by skaeight; 07-28-09 at 09:17 PM.
    07-28-09 09:11 PM
    I do. I was weary about moving to BB after so many years with windows mobile but I don't think I could be happier. I miss a few things but overall it has been a huge upgrade.
    07-28-09 09:20 PM
    See I don't get this. How can you love a phone that doesn't have a working mic? I think this answers my question.
    I have had none of those issues. If you have a mic that is not working no one should settle for that, it is a phone after all. There have been threads on all BlackBerries with issues. Take the phone back. I would not take someones issue as a standard. Go and test drive one for yourself. You have 30 days with VZW.
    07-28-09 09:25 PM
    Yep absolutely love my Tour.

Wonder how long it's gonna take Shatiek (if that's how you spell it) to come in here and say "The Tour is a beast"

07-28-09 09:29 PM
    i do ! it's my 1st blackberry
    07-28-09 09:32 PM
    I like my Tour and so far I don't have any problems with it. Its by far the best phone I ever had. Sometimes I pick it up and just stare at it.
    07-28-09 09:34 PM
    This is a love thread imo, not everyone has this problem. Got mine on release day, dont have 80% of the problems listed. I have no honest complaints, i love this phone. Its way faster than the curve I had for 5 minutes. Picture is great, everyone can hear me fine. Even with my bluetooth.

So go cry in the cry thread this is for the love <3.
    07-28-09 09:37 PM
    hands down best I've owned.. I've had all the verizon blackberrys!!
    07-28-09 09:38 PM
    This is a love thread imo, not everyone has this problem. Got mine on release day, dont have 80% of the problems listed. I have no honest complaints, i love this phone. Its way faster than the curve I had for 5 minutes. Picture is great, everyone can hear me fine. Even with my bluetooth.

Thank you! Just about to say that. This is a love thread about the Tour, not a whiny one.

Say good things, not bad. We have enough of those threads, thanks.
    07-28-09 09:40 PM

This is good to hear. I'm just trying to get some honest feedback about how widespread this sound problem is. I don't really see anyone chiming in on the problem threads saying they don't have the problem.
    07-28-09 09:41 PM
176 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD