I don't think anyone has asked this yet. I've had this question for a while. If I change the black trackball on the tour to a white one, will it light up like on the bold? I know the white trackball gets dirty over time, but i love the way it looks on the bold when it lights up. Will this work?
    05-21-09 06:12 AM
    It would depend if there is a LED under where the trackball sits. I have not seen any specs that confirm or deny whether it does indeed have that LED.
    05-21-09 06:16 AM
    It would depend if there is a LED under where the trackball sits. I have not seen any specs that confirm or deny whether it does indeed have that LED.

well something has to light up the ring I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a led located in the same place. I could be wrong but it would make sense?
    05-21-09 06:36 AM
    light up what ring? im a little confused...
    05-21-09 06:50 AM
    Yes if you us a white trackball it will light up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 06:56 AM
    thanks everyone. do you's think i should swap out the black for the white?
    05-21-09 07:10 AM
    that will be based purely on preference, the black will look pretty sweet im sure.
    05-21-09 07:12 AM
    I think the black looks good and doesn get that disgusting yellow-brown dirty look after a month of use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 07:36 AM
    light up what ring? im a little confused...

there is a ring around the trackball I believe just like other berry's that lights up. Its whitish?
    05-21-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD