I went to take my tour out of the holster and it had a white screen with a black square in the middle similiar to the one it does when loading. Is this normal? Its only done it when I take it out of the holster. I'm just curious as to if this is normal or if my tour isn't right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 02:47 PM
    It is NOT normal. Absolutely not. Somethin is stuck in there! If the phone is fine before ya holster, then that happens, you have an issue. Especially if it's for any length of time. If it were me, I'd unload it asap. Tell CS it is stuck on that screen. Period. They'll send ya knew one. Youre under warranty.

10-22-09 03:22 PM
    Okay thanks. Then I will def exchange it
    10-22-09 07:44 PM
    What does it take for you to restore it to normal functionality?
    10-22-09 07:45 PM
    Mine did it occasionally only when taking it out of holster...... Upgraded .57.... Gone.
    Could be coincidence but i would think its OS.

10-22-09 07:58 PM
    it stays on the white screen for 2 to 4 minutes and then it turns off and turns back on by its self.

---
    after I posted the thread it happened once more time and then hasn't happened since. My cousin said it could be my OS and said he could come over Monday and help me upgrade it.
    10-23-09 11:35 AM
    No no. That's about 2 to 4 minutes too long. Get rid of it and good luck.
    10-23-09 12:51 PM
    go back to the begin you have to wipe your handheld
    10-23-09 03:07 PM
    I went to take my tour out of the holster and it had a white screen with a black square in the middle similiar to the one it does when loading. Is this normal? Its only done it when I take it out of the holster. I'm just curious as to if this is normal or if my tour isn't right.

That sounds like a 'snafu' to me. Time to get a new one.
    10-23-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD