So I just go a certified like-new replacement for my tour because my phone wasn't connecting to the dock. I restored my new phone and not much changed, which concerned me. And then I went to manually adjust my settings, and I realize that there is no browser?! Anyone know what may cause this and where I can find my browser?
    05-06-10 11:53 AM
    After you've activated your CLNR Tour on your account:

Register HRT
    Options Icon
    Advanced Options
    Host Routing Table
    Menu
    Register Now

Send Service Books
    Email Settings Icon
    Menu
    Service Books
    Send Service Books
    05-06-10 11:55 AM
    well thanks! that worked to get the browser and such. now i just wish my restore worked properly and gave me my apps back. now to go download them all again.
    05-06-10 12:14 PM
    When you backup using Desktop Manager your 3rd party apps are not included in the backup. You'll have to re-download your apps this time.

Download a program called BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife and back up your 3rd party apps using it. Great, easy to use program. Very helpful!

BBSAK discussion thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bbs...5-09-a-346247/

Link to BBSAK
    RIMGeeks.com • View topic - [Beta][10/25/09] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.7.0

How to use BBSAK Videos

05-06-10 12:38 PM
    Yeah, I have a mac, so BBSAK is out of the question. I do have it on my mom's PC so I use it when installing hybrids and things like that, but not on the PC. Thanks for the help though!
    05-06-10 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD