I downloaded the Docs to go PDF viewer, then when I went to move it I accidentally scrolled too far and deleted it (didn't get a prompt to confirm...just straight away deleted it).

My Applications says it's there, but I don't have an icon for it. How do I get the icon back?
    07-12-09 03:53 PM
    I downloaded the Docs to go PDF viewer, then when I went to move it I accidentally scrolled too far and deleted it (didn't get a prompt to confirm...just straight away deleted it).

My Applications says it's there, but I don't have an icon for it. How do I get the icon back?
    you sure you didn't just 'hide" it? if you did, just hit the blackberry button, and the option to show all
    07-12-09 03:55 PM
    and if you did delete it , just go to DM and click application loader then reload it , will take like 2 sec
    07-12-09 03:56 PM
    It turned out it was hidden. Which is a good thing because app loader didn't work. It's got a check mark in app loader, so when I go to the next screen it doesn't think it needs to do anything. If I try to uncheck it (to uninstall with the idea I would then go back and recheck it to reinstall), it won't uncheck. The check stays even when I click in the box.
    07-12-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD