Uhhhh, I think she was complementing you on how well hung you could be? don't geek up the thread, run with it!
    Tractor trailer!!
    06-20-09 12:48 PM
    Probably between $149-$199 for a 2 year contract
    06-20-09 12:50 PM
    I love people on a budget who try to keep up with electronics.. Their way of thinking is... very... interesting? lol
    Personally, I love people who act like money grows on trees for them. They pretend that money doesn't matter and that they can throw it away on a whim. THEIR way of thinking is.....very......silly.

I have an idea Rockefeller. If you have SO much money that the rest of us trying to save a buck or two is funny, why don't you buy everyone in this thread a Tour at full retail. Shouldn't be problem for you since you don't have any sort of budget, right?
    06-20-09 12:58 PM
    Personally, I love people who act like money grows on trees for them. They pretend that money doesn't matter and that they can throw it away on a whim. THEIR way of thinking is.....very......silly.

I have an idea Rockefeller. If you have SO much money that the rest of us trying to save a buck or two is funny, why don't you buy everyone in this thread a Tour at full retail. Shouldn't be problem for you since you don't have any sort of budget, right?
    He's probably very, very, lonely with all his imaginary money. Anyone who has money doesn't try acting like they're better than other people, or put people without as much money, down.

Let it go.

LOL @ Tractor trailer.

No DC, I'm not asking you out, I'm asking you to marry me.
    06-20-09 03:35 PM
    He's probably very, very, lonely with all his imaginary money. Anyone who has money doesn't try acting like they're better than other people, or put people without as much money, down.

Let it go.

LOL @ Tractor trailer.

No DC, I'm not asking you out, I'm asking you to marry me.
    lol... well said
    06-20-09 08:11 PM
    I love people on a budget who try to keep up with electronics.. Their way of thinking is... very... interesting? lol
    What the **** is wrong with you? Ugh.
    You remind me of the little rich kids from high school who thought they were sooo much better than everyone else. Needless to say, they didn't last long at my school at all. Can you say..."Transferred ASAP"? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 10:27 PM
    Just bought a HTC Touch Pro at full retail($550) Buying a Tour next month at retail so long as it's below $600 bucks, but hopefully I'll find a way to get it cheaper.
    06-20-09 11:32 PM
    Just bought a HTC Touch Pro at full retail($550) Buying a Tour next month at retail so long as it's below $600 bucks, but hopefully I'll find a way to get it cheaper.
    was it a Sprint Touch Pro, because there like 200-240 brand new on ebay and i would have held out because they are releasing the touch pro 2 soon
    06-21-09 12:26 AM
    What the **** is wrong with you? Ugh.
    You remind me of the little rich kids from high school who thought they were sooo much better than everyone else. Needless to say, they didn't last long at my school at all. Can you say..."Transferred ASAP"? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmao, You think electronics is cheap? This isn't a jitterbug we're talkin about here.
    06-21-09 12:59 AM
    We are business associates and unfortunately she can't get me the phone until after it is released here in Canada. I wouldn't ask some one to risk their job over a phone. At least I won't be out of pocket now for a tour.

By the way, I'm a contractor and I do drive a big truck!

sorry have to laugh at your last line there

but thats cool enjoy the phone man
    06-21-09 01:40 AM
    $200 nothing more
    06-21-09 10:45 AM
    don't forget here in california, 200+tax off the retail price, so expect to pay about 240 before anything else
    06-21-09 02:07 PM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD