I noticed the opposite. .57 makes my Tour run warm. .40 was almost never warm for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Strange... Wonder why it is the opposite for you.

10-18-09 09:32 AM
    Strange... Wonder why it is the opposite for you.

He's left handed?
    10-18-09 10:10 AM
    My batter life is about the same. If I don't plug my phone in before bed, it could be 100%, then after 8 hrs of inactivity (no screen on), damn thing will be 30%.

Seems like it takes a lot longer to charge once it's below 35%.
    10-19-09 01:50 AM
    My batter life is about the same. If I don't plug my phone in before bed, it could be 100%, then after 8 hrs of inactivity (no screen on), damn thing will be 30%.

Seems like it takes a lot longer to charge once it's below 35%.
    Definately not normal. I still have around 70% left after 8 hours OF activity.

10-19-09 07:42 AM
    BLUETOOTH!!!

My dad's Tour running .40 never worked right with the SYNC system in his F-250. Nobody could ever hear what he was saying.

I hopped in his truck on Saturday and used my phone running .57, and called my Mom and she said it was a night and day difference; heard me perfectly clear.
    10-19-09 07:55 AM
    I didn't notice any performance changes from .53 to .57. But for me, Google Maps stopped working (couldn't lock on to the GPS). My guess is that since this was advertised for Sprint owners and has seemed to fix the Google Maps problem for Sprint, the fix broke Google Maps for Verizon owners. This was a clincher for me. I went back to .53 (and still waiting for a 5.0 version where I can use at least most of my apps).
    10-19-09 08:48 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD