My Tour has an elongated hole on the left side near the top right below the speaker. The microphone is on the lower edge of the Tour so I doubt this is another microphone. What is it? I thought maybe for a Kensington security lock but it seems way too flimsy.
    Any insight appreciated.
    07-27-09 04:06 PM
    I believe it is for a lanyard.
    07-27-09 04:10 PM
    Yeah it's for a lanyard. If you take the battery cover off, you will see the little t that the lanyard hooks on.
    07-27-09 04:30 PM
    Defnitely for a lanyard. take your battery door off. You'lll see there's a little hook there - that's so you can fish the string through and over the hook.

Can grab lanyards for the Tour here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=qcU_lQVI
    07-27-09 04:30 PM
    Thanks all.
    07-27-09 05:12 PM
    If you don't like the tour, its the suggestion box for your ideas on how to improve it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 05:22 PM
    Didn't know this was available for these devices. Thanks for the heads up. I bet my wife would love one of the lanyards for her Tour.
    07-27-09 05:26 PM
    o thats pretty cool. I never thought to look beneath the battery cover. Thanks!
    07-27-09 05:43 PM
    If you don't like the tour, its the suggestion box for your ideas on how to improve it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Must be why they made the hole so small, not too many suggestions to fit in there anyway
    07-27-09 07:11 PM
    Hahaha. lol.
    07-27-09 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD