Will 5.0 look much different than the current OS?
    06-30-09 12:10 PM
    BES 5.0 has been out and available. 5.0 for phones has a target date of launch right now. This of course could always be pushed back but for now a date in early fall is targeted.
    You know I actually had a complete brain fade there for a minute and forgot that BES 5.0 was already out... man... maybe I should go take a nap... Doh!
    06-30-09 12:24 PM
    Will 5.0 look much different than the current OS?
    5.0 is an evolution... not a revolution... as such it will still look like Blackberry software... and will still work the same...
    06-30-09 12:24 PM
    v4.7.1.38 for Verizon

What I'm wondering now is: When will everyone make the v5.0 official on every single phone?
    06-30-09 12:32 PM
    I could be mistaken. I haven't used my new every two discount yet and I've been eligible since Nov. 07. I'm primary on my account and share with my wife. But I believe if you haven't used the NE2 from the primary, it would be available for any of the add on lines.

P.S. Just noticed I've gotta change my profile...not getting a Storm but a Tour!
    Don't know what this is worth but I got off the phone with CS yesterday and they told me that secondary lines are not subject to the NE2 discount. They are only eligible for the 2 year pricing, which is $199 (after rebate) with a 2yr contract I believe.
    06-30-09 01:33 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD