why cant i get fb notifications ??? even after 3 battery pulls, uninstall and reinstall like 3 times and still no notifications... what is going on? anyone having problems like this
    06-25-10 03:34 PM
    You have the same e-mail address for your BB and FB right?
    06-25-10 04:19 PM
    yes i do why what kinda difference does that make
    06-25-10 04:34 PM
    I have been having this problem too...

I don't get the notifications and when I select the friends list I don't get anyone but I don't see this as your problem or something you can do. As I read on crackberry or another bb site I can't remember and it said that facebook for bb was messed up and rims fixing it so I'm pretty sure until the next release or the fix I would use the mobile online page as that one works well if not better than the app, you just need to check it yourself...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 04:41 PM
    yes i do why what kinda difference does that make
    The BB FB app uses the FB e-mail message to trigger the alert when it comes into your inbox. If you are signed out of FB you will get the e-mail in your inbox instead.
    06-25-10 05:08 PM
    i think this is kinda true cause i am signed out of both of my accounts
    06-25-10 05:32 PM
    i used to have this problem when i first got my tour and again when i updated the OS to .732. i still don't know how it fixed itself both times..
    06-25-10 05:38 PM
    i think this is kinda true cause i am signed out of both of my accounts
    That happened to me during the FB glitch the other night when I couldn't sign in for a couple hours
    06-25-10 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD