for ringtones? i am sick of all the ones i get are crappy quality, what do u all use?? also is it possibe to use mp3's as ringtones like on the treo
    Last edited by evanderlongoria; 07-13-09 at 06:12 PM.
    07-13-09 06:04 PM
    I use m.cellsea.com

I have found they have just about anything I want. I use the "Crank Ring" from the movie Crank...Chev Chelos' phone uses it throughout the first movie. It's just a plain ring tone that fades away...I like it.
    07-13-09 06:06 PM
    I use some website I found on google to make clips of songs into ringtones and send them to my phone.

Its free and you can pick any part of any song and make it as long or as short as you want

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 06:08 PM
    I use the default phone ring.
    07-13-09 06:11 PM
    well wats that site lol?
    07-13-09 06:11 PM
    Can't remember off the top of my head, just google "ringtone creator" that's what I did lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 06:13 PM
    can u set different ringtones for different ppl?
    07-13-09 06:15 PM
    I'm assuming you have the same capabilities as I do w/ the Storm... I just load my iTunes onto my phone via DM and can choose my own songs for my ringtone.
    07-13-09 06:15 PM
    I use silent, or vibrate.
    07-13-09 06:22 PM
    I make my own ringtones by editing full songs with a free program called audacity (Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder)

Since you can only export the songs edited in Audacity in .wav format, you will need to convert them to .mp3 format in order to make them compatible on your BlackBerry. There are many programs out there that can do this, but you need to search a lot to find a free one. I recommend Xilisoft Audio converter.
    07-13-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD