i was browsing and came across these replacement bezels...didn't know if anyone else has seen these or not...i saw them on ebay...they had an original one, a yellow one and a purple one...i'm pretty sure they wouldn't be hard to paint if someone wanted a custom color...they are like 28 dollars
    07-15-09 09:55 AM
    I think they'd be harder to put on than to paint. But cool, especially for the girls... or the guys in touch with their feminine side, haha.
    07-15-09 09:58 AM
    figured i could order one...paint it a color i want and try it out...i took my Bold apart with no problem to change the trackball when it messed up...pretty sure this will be about the same to take apart
    07-15-09 10:04 AM
    Did you require special tools to open up your Bold? (not sure if the screwdrivers are standard issue or custom ones used on cell phones).
    07-15-09 10:16 AM

two different size starkeys

all my 8330 parts lol guess i don't need them anymore
    Last edited by tehman; 07-15-09 at 10:31 AM.
    07-15-09 10:29 AM

i was browsing and came across these replacement bezels...didn't know if anyone else has seen these or not...i saw them on ebay...they had an original one, a yellow one and a purple one...i'm pretty sure they wouldn't be hard to paint if someone wanted a custom color...they are like 28 dollars
    Did they come in different colors ?
    Can you post a link ?
    07-15-09 10:30 AM

two different size starkeys

all my 8330 parts lol guess i don't need them anymore
    Where did you buy these tools?
    07-15-09 10:31 AM
    Did they come in different colors ?
    Can you post a link ?
    go to ebay and type in "blackberry tour bezel"

Where did you buy these tools?
    off ebay lol...i get a lot of stuff there