So, I have the blackberry curve, and I get it a few months ago. I am on a plan with a bunch of other people, and there is an update available, that isn't being taken becasue they don't want a new phone.

Now, I really would like to get the Tour, but I don't want to get it only to see the price drop in the next month. Does anyone have any idea when the price is going to go down, or if I should just suck it up and get it now?

I need some blackberry advice people! Help me out!!!

--Thanks
    07-27-09 04:01 PM
    So, I have the blackberry curve, and I get it a few months ago. I am on a plan with a bunch of other people, and there is an update available, that isn't being taken becasue they don't want a new phone.

Now, I really would like to get the Tour, but I don't want to get it only to see the price drop in the next month. Does anyone have any idea when the price is going to go down, or if I should just suck it up and get it now?

I need some blackberry advice people! Help me out!!!

--Thanks
    Hey if you want it,get it I did!!!!!! And its GREAT!!!!! Infact if you look at the(custom keypad color) post that's mine..... Berrieboss!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 04:11 PM
    I doubt there will be a price drop that soon. If you have an upgrade available, I say go for it.
    07-27-09 04:19 PM
    if anything, there maybe a price increase since the vzw blackberry promotion can only last so long, until they push another product release.

get it now while you can, because no one can truly know if the price may indeed change..for better or worse.

being with vzw for the past 11 years, i've learned this the hard way.
    07-27-09 04:40 PM
    I just upgraded my "broken" Pearl to a Tour, got it at Best Buy for the best price I've been able to find, online or instore.
    07-27-09 04:43 PM
    Yeah bestbuy has it for $99 not sure if that's for new customer lines or what. Couldn't hurt to ask.
    07-27-09 04:46 PM
    So after not much thinking...the tour took my heart and once I was in the store there was no turning back.

Needless to say. I am in love all over again, and I love everything about this beautiful phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD