This is insulting to my intelligence, its annoying clicking Yes for the 50th time. Never had this problem with my pearl or my 1st out of 3 tours. Hnmmm????
    09-04-09 11:57 AM
    Under your Phone>Options>General Options, what are your Enhance Handset/Headset Call Audio options set to?
    09-04-09 12:00 PM
    Previous and previous???
    09-04-09 12:53 PM
    Well, I know if you set them to "Boost Treble" (or whatever setting you want), then the settings will remain that way from call to call.

That being said, if you're currently set to Previous, then I don't know why it goes back to your default setting if you had it set to "Boost xxx" on the call before. Unless you absolutely need to adjust your audio boost options from call to call, then I'd suggest simply changing your options to "Boost xxx" and leaving it that way.

I hope this helps.
    09-04-09 01:11 PM
    Opps. I think were not on the same page. I'm talking about when listening to music on a headset. When I turn it up all the way on audio boost it won't stay that way, I don't mean call boost. I've tried saving it in media options but it just defaults back to regular earphone levels. Thanks.
    09-04-09 01:35 PM
    Oh, my bad. I totally misunderstood your question.
    09-04-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD