i GOT THE KEY PAD ON MY TOUR WET THIS MORNING GETTING OUT THE SHOWER NOW NO BOTTONS WORK AT ALL. WHAT CAN i DO
    10-30-10 03:29 PM
    Put it in a bag of instant rice with the battery OUT. LET IT SIT FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS! Then open it up and it should work. Did it with an iPhone and a 9630 and worked both times. Sucks to not have your phone for a little while but it will work again.
    10-30-10 03:37 PM
    Dumped mine in toilet by mistake last night, all went blank. I pulled battery,media card,and the sim card verizon had in it and set down to watch ballgame and put hair dryer on it for a while.I put battery and card back in and let it power up and it did but menu and return button didn't work and track ball wouldn't respond to pressing,so I dried some more, and all is now well.I had already started to look up info from insurance to file a claim but no need now.Let it dry out,it'll probably work.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 06:56 PM
    yea dont be in a rush let it sit in bag of rice if your capable take it apart and put in rice not hard take a part maybe 10min or less watch video youtube if it helps you..Good luck
    10-31-10 08:07 PM
    did you get your phone to work again?
    11-02-10 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD