Ok, this is gonna sound weird!....a month ago, it looked like a 'letter' or a 'symbol' got left behind on the bottom of my screen....its not ON screen, or UNDER screen, its not dirt on or under screen.....or on top.
    The only way I can describe this is to say it kinda reminds me of an etch-a-sketch...like the way the sketch ends up against back of screen?!
    Like small metal shavings left behind on the bottom half of my screen...it started out like a sideways L and grew bigger and bigger! The next day it had changed shape and gotten smaller..........very weird. Every day its a different shape......never moves much from that position, but changes shape daily, sometimes bigger or smaller. The phone has never been dropped or poked or hit with anything.......never been wet.......no damage to it all!
    I have tried a battery break, which I do alot anyway, have upgraded my OS, have asked questions of my service provider (they have NEVER seen such a thing before!), and now I am weird-ed out! Can it be a virus? My phone is working fine beside this, it is annoying sitting on the lower half of screen, but its not really hurting anything, which is why I have chosen to not send it away to be looked at yet....I have no warranty left on it..........
    WHAT IS THIS!?!

I have tried to get a shot of the screen with my digital camera to attach, but it doesn't show up well.....
    10-04-11 10:57 PM
    take a screen shot with CaptureIt or Zonasnap and post it up
    10-17-11 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD