Alright, I haven't heard of this/been able to find a resolution for this so I'm hoping you guys may know:

I got the tour and then my boyfriend made the switch to Verizon as well and got the Tour. Ever since he switched to verizon, I have noticed when I call him, and only him, it clicks. it doesn't ring. and if it clicks, he doesn't answer because the phone doesn't even recognize someone is calling him. This is his second phone. both have done it and it's starting to get annoying to have to text him to tell him to call me because when dialing his number it just clicks.

Other times it will click for about 10 seconds then starts to ring and he picks up immediately.

Has anyone heard of this? Know what might be going on? I know it's not my phone, not his either, because if he calls me it works flawlessly. And if I call my mom,dad, sister, etc. it works fine and they are all in the same area on Verizon.
    08-12-09 03:17 PM
    That's very weird. Do a thread search if you haven't already. It may have been answered in another thread.
    08-12-09 05:46 PM
    yea, definitely did a search already. nothing here at all. i did one on google just in general and no one has anything.

so anyone have any suggestions?
    08-12-09 06:09 PM
    Maybe time to find a new boyfriend?

But serious I have been having other issues with my tour and have been doing lots of research and haven't come across your problem. Do you know if any one else that calls your boyfriend has the issue? The would narrow down the problem to an issue with his phone and not yours.
    08-12-09 06:15 PM
    yea, I have a back up crappy flip phone, call it from there and it does the same thing, it seems to be only when he doesn't have service. it just clicks, no rings, usually when i don't have service it'll ring or go to vmail. it just clicks and clicks until vmail picks up around :30 sec mark.
    08-12-09 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD