On my desktop PC I use My Excite for my TV listings, I've used it for years and I like it the best, so I figured I would try it out on my phone.

I log in to My Excite fine, I get to enter my zip code and also my cable tv provider also. Then I click TV Listings. Here's the strange part.

The lisiting page eventually loads with the 3 hours listing of the TV shows, just like it shows on the PC, it stays there for about 3 seconds and then the screen goes all white, white I mean nothing there at all, Nothing from Excite at all.

Every time I try it the exact same thing hapens. the TV listings stay for less than 3 seconds and then there is nothing.

When I use the back button nothing happens. The only thing that works after this happens is the red end key, which sends it back to the very first Excite page which is like 4 pages back and the menu key gives me the option to close. That's it.

Who is going to be the genius to figure this one out (j/k) But it would be nice just to know why this happens. I would feel better about it if the TV listing page didn't show at all.

As always, thanks for any replies!!
    10-22-10 09:04 PM
    Do you have javascript enabled? Have you tried another browser like Opera Mini or Bolt?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 01:51 PM
    I would definitely try bolt, my schedule from work is online and the stock browser just doesn't want to load it, even after I enebled javascript. bolt loads it all and let's me email it to myself

10-23-10 02:07 PM
    Thank you for the replies. I am installing Bolt now and see what happens. I did have Java enabled.
    10-23-10 03:40 PM
    Do you have javascript enabled? Have you tried another browser like Opera Mini or Bolt?

I installed Opera Mini and it acts like crap for me. The largest setting for font I still need the hubble to see a thing. Just to get it to the address line is harder than I worked for 25 years.

Is it me? There is no way to make screen larger, "I" or "O" dont do a thing. I cant even read the drop down list.

Just my opinion but I can def. live without it

Are those the only 3 browsers available for the 9630, default, bolt or opera?
    Last edited by ronnieg56; 10-23-10 at 05:30 PM.
    10-23-10 05:26 PM
    Uzard, but much more harder to work with. I know bolt is clumpy and small but still blows the others out.

10-24-10 09:07 AM
    Thanks. Old men like me need magnifying glasses

What I did do was go over all my settings for the BB default browser and I did find things that were not right. So far it is working to my likely I just hope it stays that way.

Thanks again for all the replies!
    10-24-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD