I have the tour and had no real problems until I loaded the new update from verizon. Now I have problems loading web pages and sometimes it never or only part loads them. Justs sits there and says loading. Also the rest of the phone is jittery at times or slow when you click an icon. My phone is pretty much factory i dont download alot of stuff if any. Well exceot for the update. Wish I never did that. Any help or tips would be great.
    12-04-09 08:49 PM
    In your browser go into the menu>Options and then cache operations. Clear your cache and cookies and then battery reset the device
    12-04-09 08:52 PM
    I have the tour and had no real problems until I loaded the new update from verizon. Now I have problems loading web pages and sometimes it never or only part loads them. Justs sits there and says loading. Also the rest of the phone is jittery at times or slow when you click an icon. My phone is pretty much factory i dont download alot of stuff if any. Well exceot for the update. Wish I never did that. Any help or tips would be great.
    Was using the Sprint .57 since Verizon's .40 had BT connectivity issues. Worked flawlessly. Verizon pushed out .61 so I updated. Phone started battery draining in less than a day, freezing up so that I had to battery pull etc. Went back to .57 and all is well.
    12-05-09 12:36 AM
    Yep... Running .57 and is pretty solid with no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 12:40 AM
    Thanks for the input. Seems fine now.
    12-05-09 11:05 PM
    I use a Verizon Wireless data card and haven't been able to load a web page since the recent update. The only thing that has worked for me is using a VPN program called Hotspot Shield. That actually improved my webpage viewing, web pages seem to load faster and video streaming has few interuptions. I don't know if you can use that on Blackberry but it does work with the data cards.
    12-06-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD