I would get the 9630 and make it last until RIM releases their LTE BlackBerry. Remember Verizon is rolling it out fairly soon.
    Yeah, they are actually fast-tracking their LTE, which is good to hear. I'm gonna get the 9630 and then see when the first LTE Berry will be from them. Will it be the Storm 2? I doubt it, but by the time that launches, the LTE will almost be ready for commercial markets.
    05-09-09 08:23 PM
    I would get the 9630 and make it last until RIM releases their LTE BlackBerry. Remember Verizon is rolling it out fairly soon.
    See, my thing is, I've gotten attached to the large touchscreen. And the 9630 won't have wifi, or the 1MB of built in memory, so it's a hard decision. But, if the Storm 2 has wifi, and they make the ui more usable( stop the lockups and random reboots), then I'd still want that one. lol
    05-09-09 10:40 PM
    See, my thing is, I've gotten attached to the large touchscreen. And the 9630 won't have wifi, or the 1MB of built in memory, so it's a hard decision. But, if the Storm 2 has wifi, and they make the ui more usable( stop the lockups and random reboots), then I'd still want that one. lol
    Only one thing you can do then... Get both
    05-09-09 11:12 PM
    And the 9630 won't have wifi, or the 1MB of built in memory, so it's a hard decision.
    You mean 1GB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 11:58 PM
    My Curve used to be fast enough and could handle many pages. Now, it is horribly slow (even going from page 1 of this thread to page 2 took 48 seconds-I timed it).

I also can't load a lot of pages that I used to be able to load.

I wish I could search this site, but my BB can't handle that, I get the out of memory error. I would like to look at the FAQ page, can't load that either, too big.

I might be out of memory or something like that, but it takes so long and I don't understand a lot of what I read anyway (ask me to explain the route blood takes around the body-no probs, ask me to explain how the kidneys work-simple, ask me anything about a computer or similar device and I am clueless!)

I did go through and clean out my messages. I am to the point of needing to reboot at least daily for when it gets stuck.

I know how to check free memory, and that seems fine.

It is very frustrating. I am sick in bed with a cold and bronchitis so will have to wait to get on a real computer to go looking through this site for more answers.

I don't know more than that, but be warned it can slow down to nearly impossible to believe speeds. The store's phones are blazing fast compared to mine these days.

-v
    05-10-09 12:05 AM

This was kind of my plan. I am thinking get the Tour then I sit between the storm and tour for the rest of the time before the LTE berry.

Now because you said this I am simply going to assume that you know of a LTE berry in development.

No need for details
    05-11-09 08:31 PM
    Bro if you want a good all around phone for surfing the Internet, Get the Iphone 3G. I'm new to the BB-Bold And I can tell you that surfing the WEB on An Iphone is About as real as it gets, IMO It was almost like being on the computer It's self.
    Anywho, good luck with your decision.
    05-22-09 09:52 AM
    Bro if you want a good all around phone for surfing the Internet, Get the Iphone 3G. I'm new to the BB-Bold And I can tell you that surfing the WEB on An Iphone is About as real as it gets, IMO It was almost like being on the computer It's self.
    I agree with you on that, but as far as surfing on a BB goes, you gotta go with Opera or Bolt. Skyfire, though, is going to blow even the iPhone out of the water! (hard to believe, right?) I cannot wait to watch Hulu through my Skyfire browser!
    05-22-09 09:57 AM

surfing the net on a iPhone is probably the best current - if you don't include skyfire...

the pre may also live up to par on it..

But the future of surfing the net on a blackberry is better looking everyday as these third parties keep updating there browsers...

im waiting to see firefox mini
    05-23-09 09:06 PM
    is there any way to set bolt as my default browser so when i get an email with a link it uses bolt to open it instead of the bb browser /
    08-24-09 07:04 PM
    Check out oneweb mobile internet, widgets, web 2.0, video, personalized, fast It speeds up BlackBerry browsing and has cool Facebook and Twitter widgets.
    12-08-09 10:12 AM
    See that was my point exactly. Don't get me wrong, the 9630's browser is much improved, but to say it's much faster than the 9000's is incorrect. We always agree huh bro?

Edit: @ Stang, Skyfire will be just what BlackBerry users need.
    Is skyfire the same as Firefox? If so, when and where can I get that? I'm a big time user of Firefox for home cp. Would love that for my BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 01:38 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD