Just installed new Tour OS 4.7 and am trying to get into my Weatherbug Elite but it wont let me pass without my verification code, but I can't figure out how I can get them to re-send it to me. Can anyone help?
    11-19-09 09:08 PM
    Just installed new Tour OS 4.7 and am trying to get into my Weatherbug Elite but it wont let me pass without my verification code, but I can't figure out how I can get them to re-send it to me. Can anyone help?
    Any chance you purchased it on BB App World? Activation codes & license #s are listed for each purchased app (if applicable) in the "My World" section.
    11-19-09 09:13 PM
    I did purchase it in App World, but the "My World" section wiped out after I installed the new OS, so there's no records of
    11-19-09 09:14 PM
    If you bought it from BB app world, it is listed in the my world tab. If you bought it from somewhere else , try logging into that site or app and see if it's in your history? I keep all my phone activation codes in password keeper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:17 PM
    It's not wiped out, just log into the Pay Pal section og BB app world and it will pull it up! Same thing happened to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD